SPC Vinyl Flooring is our new and advanced type of click system flooring. It has multiple advantages when compare to the regular luxury vinyl flooring (LVT) available in the market. SPC stands for "Stone Polymer Composite".
· Formaldehyde free which helps to prevent from many hazardous health issues,
· Excellent dimensional stability – no expansion and contraction,
· Highly water resistant which makes it suitable for highly moisture areas,
· Anti-slip emboss surface to prevent from slipping accidents,
· Fire Resistant- certified Bf1-S1,
· UV Resistant to prevent from early discoloration.
· SPC flooring has an added advantage of being non-toxic compare to traditional luxury vinyl flooring (LVT).
· SPC flooring differentiates itself with its exceptional performance & durability than vinyl, wood and laminated flooring.
· It's wear layer is frictional to withstand slips, falls, wear and tear.
· It will not swell or bulge upon contact with water. On added sophistication it has least maintenance option.
· Zero chance for termites breeding as there are no wood content.
Comparison between LVT /WPC /SPC
|Flexibility||OK||Not good||Not good|
|Characteristics||Detection method||Detection result|
|Thickness in total||EN 428||3.2-12mm|
|Thickness of wear layers||EN 429||0.1-0.7mm|
|Weight in total||EN 430||17.8 kgs/box|
|Peeling strength of layers||EN 431||pass|
|Shearing force of layers||EN 432||good|
|Residual indentation after static load||EN 433||Mean value 0.01mm|
|Dimension stability||EN 434||shrinkage≤0.002%; curling≤0.2mm|
|Flexibility - 10 mm mandrel||EN 435||No damage|
|Resistance to chemicals||EN 423||Class zero|
|Bearing a castor chair||EN 425||No disturbance, no delamination|
|Color fastness to light||ISO 105 B02||≥6|
|Resistance to fire||NFPA class B|
|Performance classification||23, 34, 43|
|GB/T4085 PVC block material performance testingGB 8624 B1 grade flammability testing||pass|
|CNS 8907 anti-flaming testing||pass|