Nowadays, Commercial PVC flooring is more and more common, and PVC flooring can be seen in many public places. With the widespread application of PVC flooring, the construction of PVC flooring is becoming more and more important. Seven-point construction by material means that no matter how good the material is, no good construction can show that the material is not good. Only with the combination of professional construction and good materials, can there be quality engineering. Then professional construction is also very important. Cheap PVC flooring supplier will introduce the construction process for you.
First. Floor Inspection
1. Use a temperature hygrometer to detect temperature and humidity. The indoor temperature and surface temperature should be 15 ° C. It should not be used below 5 ° C and above 30° C. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% -75%.
2. Use a moisture content tester to detect the moisture content of the base layer. The moisture content of the base layer should be less than 3%.
3. The strength of the base course should not be lower than the requirements of the concrete strength C-20, otherwise the appropriate self-leveling should be used to strengthen the strength.
4. The test result of the hardness tester should be that the surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
5. For the construction of PVC sponge flooring materials, the unevenness of the base layer should be less than 2 mm in height within a range of 2 meters ruler, otherwise it should be leveled by suitable self-leveling. The self-leveling construction base requires a height difference of less than 4mm within a range of 2 meters ruler.
Commercial Pvc Flooring
Second. Floor pretreatment
1. Use a floor grinder of more than 1,000 watts with appropriate grinding pads to overall polish the floor to remove paint, glue and other residues, raised and loose plots, and empty plots must also be removed.
2. Use an industrial vacuum cleaner of not less than 2000 watts to clean the floor.
3. For cracks on the floor, stainless steel stiffeners and polyurethane waterproof adhesive can be used to repair the surface.
Third, a self-leveling construction.
1. The absorbent base layer such as concrete and cement mortar screed should be diluted with water at a ratio of 1: 1 with a multi-purpose interface treatment agent and then closed and primed.
2. For non-absorbent substrates such as tiles, terrazzo, marble, etc., it is recommended to use a compact interface treatment agent for the primer.
3. If the moisture content of the base layer is too high (> 3%) and it is necessary to carry out construction, you can use epoxy interface treatment agent for primer treatment, but the premise is that the moisture content of the base layer should not be greater than 8%.
4, the interface treatment agent construction should be uniform, no obvious effusion. After the surface of the interface treatment agent is air-dried, the next self-leveling construction can be performed.
Fourth, self-leveling construction and mixing
1. Pour a bag of self-leveling into a mixing bucket containing fresh water according to the specified water-cement ratio, and stir while pouring.
2. In order to ensure uniform self-leveling stirring, a high-power, low-speed electric drill with a special stirrer must be used for stirring.
3. Stir to a homogeneous slurry without agglomeration, and let it mature for about 3 minutes, then stir briefly again.
4, the amount of water should be strictly in accordance with the water-cement ratio. Too little water can affect fluidity. Too much will reduce the strength after curing.