SPC (Stone plactic composite) is a new environmentally-friendly floor based on high-tech, featuring zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture proof, fireproof, insect proof and simple installation. SPC floor is extruded from the extruder with T-die to extrude the PVC substrate, and the three-roll or four-roll calender is used to respectively wear the PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and PVC substrate, and heat-fit and emboss the product once. The process is simple, the fit is done by heat, and no glue is needed. SPC flooring materials use environmentally friendly formulations and do not contain hazardous substances such as heavy metals, phthalates, methanol, etc., in accordance with EN14372, EN649-2011, IEC62321, GB4085-83 standards. It is very popular in developed countries in Europe and America and in the Asia Pacific market.
1. Since the extrusion volume of the SPC floor production line is relatively large and requires on-line lamination, the stability of continuous production is very important.
2. Since the SPC floor is highly filled, the screw wear is severe and the screw value is relatively high, so the influence of the screw life on the total cost must be considered.
3. the floor is relatively thin, the thickness tolerance requirements are small, the extrusion speed is fast, so it is required to have better material dispersion, plasticizing performance and fluidity.
SPC Plastic Flooring
Processed raw materials and formulations
1. PVC resin: It adopts ethylene type five resin, which has good strength and toughness and is environmentally friendly.
2. the fineness of calcium powder: because the addition ratio is large, directly affecting the formulation cost, processing performance and the wear of the screw barrel and product performance, so you can not choose too coarse calcium powder, calcium powder fineness is 400-800 mesh is appropriate.
3. Internal and external lubrication: Considering the long residence time of the material in the extruder, as well as the properties of the material and the peeling force, it is recommended to use high-performance wax to control the small amount of use, and use different wax to meet the initial and medium-term. Lubrication requirements.
4. ACR: Due to the high content of calcium powder in fireproof SPC flooring, the plasticizing requirements are high. In addition to the screw type and processing technology control, plasticizer must be added by adding auxiliaries, and the melt has certain strength and is in the process of calendering. There is a certain degree of extensibility.
5. toughening agent: the floor not only needs low shrinkage, good rigidity, and requires a certain degree of toughness, requires a balance of rigidity and toughness, to ensure the firmness of the lock, not soft at high temperatures, and keep at low temperatures Certain toughness. CPE has good toughness, but the addition of a large number of parts reduces the rigidity of the PVC, the Vicat softening temperature, and the shrinkage rate becomes large.
6. Dispersing agent: Since the composition is relatively large and the proportion of calcium carbonate added is relatively large, it is important to infiltrate and disperse the calcium carbonate and disperse the components. By dispersing, not only can improve the processing performance, but also improve the performance of the product, increase the demoulding cycle, and reduce and delay the wear of the screw barrel.
7, return material: try to use the SPC flooring supplier's production of recycled materials and post-processing recycled materials. Note: Clean, non-moist, batch crushed and blended. In particular, the slitting and reclaiming materials must be blended in proportion to form a closed recycled material. A large change in the amount of return material requires a sample adjustment process recipe.