Fifth. Self-levelling construction
1. Pour the stirred self-leveling slurry on the construction floor. It will flow by itself and level the ground. If the thickness is s mm, you need to scrape it with a special tooth scraper.
2. The construction staff should then put on special spiked shoes, enter the construction ground, and roll on the self-leveling surface with a special self-leveling deflation roller to release the air mixed in the stirring to avoid air bubbles, pitting, and interface height differences.
3. Please close the site immediately after construction, and prohibit walking within 5 hours. Avoid heavy objects within 10 hours. Custom PVC flooring can be laid after 24 hours.
4. For winter construction, the floor should be laid 48 hours after self-levelling application.
5. For fine grinding and polishing of self-leveling, it should be carried out after 12 hours of self-leveling construction.
Sixth, floor paving-pre-paving and cutting
1. Whether it is coil or block, it should be left on the site for more than 24 hours to restore the memory of the material and the temperature is consistent with the construction site.
2. Use a special edge trimmer to cut and clean the burr of the coil.
3. When laying blocks, the two blocks should be in close contact without joints.
4. When the coil is laid, the overlap of the two pieces of material should be overlapped and cut, which usually requires an overlap of 3 cm. Take care to keep it cut.
Seventh, the floor pavement-paste
1. Select the appropriate glue and squeegee forwoven pvc flooring.
2. When laying the coil, fold the -end of the coil. First clean the floor and the back of the coil, then scrape the glue on the floor.
3. When paving blocks, please turn the blocks from the middle to both sides, and clean and glue the floor and the back of the floor.
4. Different bonding agents have different requirements during construction. For details, please refer to the corresponding product manual for construction.
Eighth: floor pavement-exhaust, rolling
1. After the floor is pasted, first push the surface of the floor with a cork block to smooth it out and squeeze out the air.
2. Then use 50 or 75 kg steel pressure rollers to evenly roll the floor and timely repair the edge of the splice.
3. The excess glue on the floor surface should be wiped off in time.
4. After 24 hours, grooving and welding are performed.
Ninth, floor paving-slitting
1. Slotting must be performed after the glue is completely cured. Use a special slotter to slot along the seam. In order to weld firmly, the slot should not penetrate through the bottom. The recommended slotting depth is 2 / 3.2 of the thickness of the floor. At the end where the slotter cannot operate, use manual The slitter slits the same depth and width.
3. Before welding, the dust and debris remaining in the tank must be removed.
Tenth, a pavement of the floor
1. The welding seam can be selected by manual welding gun or automatic welding equipment.
2. The temperature of the welding gun should be set at about 350 degrees.
3. At an appropriate welding speed (to ensure that the electrode is melted), squeeze the electrode into the opened groove at a uniform speed.
4. When the electrode is half-cooled, use the electrode trimmer or moon cutter to roughly cut off the part of the electrode that is higher than the floor surface.
5. After the electrode is completely cooled, use the electrode trimmer or moon cutter to divide the remaining C starting part of the electrode.
Eleven, floor cleaning and maintenance
1. PVC resilient flooring is developed and designed for indoor places and should not be used in outdoor sites.
2. According to the method recommended by the manufacturer, select the appropriate cleaner for regular cleaning and maintenance.
3. Avoid high-concentration solvents such as toluene, banana water, strong acids, and strong alkaline solutions on the floor surface. Avoid using inappropriate tools and sharp blades to scrape or damage the floor surface.
Pvc Resilient Flooring