1. Use temperature hygrometer to detect temperature and humidity. Indoor temperature and surface temperature should be at 15℃, not below 5℃ or above 30℃. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% and 75%.
2. Use the moisture content tester to test the moisture content of the base course. The moisture content of the base course should be less than 3%.
3. The strength of the base course shall not be lower than the requirement of concrete strength c-20; otherwise, proper self-leveling shall be adopted to strengthen the strength.
4. The test result of the hardness tester should be the surface hardness of the base course not less than 1.2 mph.
5. For the construction of custom PVC Flooring, the floor roughness should be less than 2mm in the range of 2m ruler, otherwise, proper self-leveling shall be adopted for leveling.
6, Before the self-leveling trial, the surface should be flat, dry, solid, no dust and dirt, tile floor empty drum, should be an empty filled layer of the ground kicked off. Repair the ground.
1. Use a floor grinding machine of more than 1000 watts with appropriate grinding pieces to polish the floor as a whole, remove paint, glue, and other residues, as well as the raised and loose plots, and also remove the vacant plots.
2. Vacuum the floor with an industrial vacuum cleaner no less than 2000 watts.
3, for the cracks on the floor, can use stainless steel reinforcement and polyurethane waterproof adhesive surface of quartz sand to repair.
Pvc Sponge Flooring
1. The absorbent base layer such as the concrete and cement mortar leveling layer shall be firstly diluted with a multi-purpose interfacial treatment agent in a ratio of 1:1 with water and then closed for primer.
2. For the non-absorptive bases, such as ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, etc., it is recommended to use a compacting interface primer.
3. If the moisture content of the base layer is too high (>3%) and the construction needs to be carried out immediately, the epoxy interface treatment agent can be used for the base treatment, but the premise is that the moisture content of the base layer should not be greater than 8%.
4. The interface treating agent should be applied evenly without obvious liquid accumulation. After the surface of the interface treatment agent is dried, the self-leveling construction can be carried out in the next step.
1. Pour a bag of self-leveling water into the mixing bucket with fresh water according to the prescribed water-cement ratio, and stir it as you pour.
2. In order to ensure the self-leveling and even stirring, a high-power, low-speed electric drill, and a special agitator shall be used for stirring.
3. Stir until there are no lumps in the slurry, let it stand for about 3 minutes, and stir again for a short time.
4. The water content shall be added in strict accordance with the water-cement ratio (please refer to the corresponding manual of self-leveling). Too little water affects mobility. Too much will reduce the strength after curing.
1. Pour the self-leveling slurry into the construction floor, it will flow by itself and level the ground. If the design thickness is less than or equal to mm, it is necessary to use a special tooth scraper to scrape slightly.
2, then the construction personnel should wear special shoes, into the construction ground, with a special self-flow flat air cylinder in the self-flow flat surface gently rolling, mixing the air out, to avoid bubble surface and interface height difference.
3. After the completion of the construction, please close the site immediately, do not walk within 5 hours, avoid heavy impact within 10 hours, and lay the PVC sponge flooring after 24 hours.
4, winter construction, the laying of the floor should be carried out after 48 hours of self-leveling construction.
5. If it is necessary to carry out fine grinding and polishing on self-leveling, it should be carried out after self-leveling and drying.