Home > News

News

Resilient Floor——Pvc Woven Floor

Feb. 21, 2020

In order to meet the labor requirements of the new era and meet the needs of elastic floor material installation, this article organizes according to the data in the industry, combines the words of each family, and classifies them, focusing on practice. The construction of elastic flooring is described by materials and categories. I hope that practitioners can grasp useful knowledge from it. I hope that the employees of elastic flooring will change from workers to craftsmen. They will explore changes in the industry. Desire to explore the essence of artisans from the soul, technology, thought, and pay model.

(I) Explanation and classification of woven pvc flooring

PVC woven flooring is a synthetic material with about 35% of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) component; of these 35%, 43% is natural gas and petroleum processing products, which is equivalent to 15% of the total content. Plasticizers used accounted for 19% of the total, and about 34% of the total was natural gas and petroleum processed products. PVC woven carpet is a new floor material with the characteristics of direct washing, abrasion resistance, fire resistance, environmental protection, etc. It combines the advantages of PVC flooring and traditional nylon carpets, and has the characteristics of easy cleaning of PVC flooring and the three-dimensional characteristics of nylon carpets. Visual effects. It is used in a wide range of applications, including homes, schools, office buildings, clubs, businesses, hotels, and other office locations.

Woven Pvc Flooring

Woven Pvc Flooring

(II) What are the characteristics of woven pvc flooring for sale?

1. Novel style: The product has rich colors and designs, and there are many design options. Customers can adjust the paving material style and color according to their own engineering decoration conditions, which greatly meets the customer's individual needs.

2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: The new floor pavement material only has a thickness of 2-3.5mm, and the weight per square meter is only 2-4KG, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. Compared with marble and wooden floors, it has unparalleled advantages. At the same time, it has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.

3. Super abrasion resistance: The surface of the new floor paving material has a special high-tech processing transparent abrasion resistance layer, which has stronger abrasion resistance than ordinary carpets on the market.

4. Wide scope of application: Due to its super abrasion resistance and beautiful appearance, the new floor covering materials are suitable for homes, schools, office buildings, clubs, businesses, hotels and other office places.

5. High elasticity and super impact resistance: Compared with the traditional wooden floor and stone, the new floor covering materials are more flexible and can withstand the impact of external objects without causing damage.

6. Green and environmental protection: The raw materials used in the new floor paving materials are completely renewable, safe and pollution-free, and their environmental protection is much higher than that of the floor.


PreviousIntroducing a Very Practical Spc Floor

NextKnowledge Of LTV Floor